November consists of cooler temperatures, holiday preparations, and plenty of fun events and activities at and around Lake Martin! As your Lake Martin real estate team, we’re here to fill you in on fun local happenings, so you can plan your month accordingly. The fun never ends at Lake Martin!
1. Renew Our Rivers is a volunteer effort to remove trash from around rivers and lakes. This takes place at Lake Martin and Tallapoosa River Nov. 1-2. You can volunteer or get more information by contacting John Thompson at 334-399-3289.
2. Head to Wetumpka for Alabama Frontier Days Nov. 6-9! You will feel like you’ve traveled back in time as you watch demonstrations of frontier life during the period of 1700-1820. All of the demonstrators will be wearing period costumes and showing off frontier trades and crafts.
3. SpringHouse is hosting their Ferrari Carano Wine Dinner Nov. 14 from 6 to 9 p.m. Purchase tickets and enjoy a four to five-course prix fixe menu, plus hors d’oeuvres, all paired perfectly with wine. This is a great chance to meet and socialize with others in the community.
4. Who doesn’t want to go to a ball?! Lake Martin Dadeville Area Chamber is sponsoring the annual Denim & Diamonds Charity Ball, which benefits Lake Martin Area United Way. There will be a steak dinner, dancing, silent auction and more, all taking place at The Rodeo Club.
5. A Holiday Bazaar is being held Nov. 29, in conjunction with Christmas at Crossroads. The kids can visit with Santa and let him know what’s on their list this year, and partake in arts, crafts and games. Then you can browse and shop handmade items from local vendors! You can expect to find jewelry, soaps, paintings, woodwork, furniture and more. This is a great opportunity to shop local and get your holiday shopping done early!
6. During college football season, Catherine’s Market hosts Game Day Saturdays each Saturday throughout the season. It’s a place where college football enthusiasts can unite and cheer on their favorite times while watching the games on flat screens and enjoying game day munchies. Admission is free!
Enjoy these upcoming events at or near Lake Martin as your celebrate fall and prepare for the holidays. Whether you decorate your Lake Martin home for Thanksgiving or go straight for Christmas, it’s also a great month to start unpacking your holiday home décor from last year and to make your home extra cozy.
November is also a great month for achieving your Lake Martin real estate goals! Whether you’d like to sell, buy or both, now is the ideal time to do so, before the chaos of the holiday season really hits. Give us a call, The Haynie Team, and we can get you started on the home-buying and/or home-selling process! Wouldn’t it be great to be settled in your new living space for the holidays? The sooner you contact us, the more likely it is for that to happen!
Becky Haynie, Associate Broker / Realtor
Lake Martin Realty