The Haynie Team hopes you enjoyed your holiday! Now, how will you be finishing up your year and beginning 2020? Will you end the year with a bang, or tucked under the covers fast asleep? We’re here to fill you in on some options for how to ring in the New Year near Lake Martin!
1. New Year’s Eve Casino Night is a great local event to attend with family or friends! Hosted by the Lake Martin Young Professionals and Valley Bank, you can have fun playing the slots on NYE! Your $50 ticket gets you $1,000 in casino games, along with live entertainment, food and a champagne toast at midnight. This takes place at The Mill Two Eighty from 7 p.m. until 12:30 a.m.
2. Rainz NYE Party will take place at The Rodeo Club in Dadeville. From 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. on New Year’s Eve, DJ Rainz will be in the big room, so come ready to dance!
3. Niffer’s is having a kid-friendly New Year’s Eve party! Make reservations, as this tends to sell out each year. Kids eat free and a sparkling cider toast is provided.
4. Plan a party at your Lake Martin home! If you don’t love crowds and mingling with strangers, invite your family or friends over for a fun day or night on the lake, adults only or family-friendly. Serve a dinner or just finger food. Have a plethora of beverage options available, or make it BYOB. Have music playing, watch the ball drop, or play games. You can make it whatever you want!
5. Plan your Lake Martin real estate goals for 2020. Is next year the year you’re finally going to make your real estate goals a reality? Are you hoping to purchase your Lake Martin dream home, to sell your home and relocate, or to fix up your home in time for summer parties? The sooner you start, the sooner they’ll be achieved! We’re here to help you with your home-buying and/or home-selling goals.
6. Plan ahead for the YP Polar Plunge at Lake Martin on Jan. 18! The fun starts at Kowaliga Restaurant at 10 a.m., with the plunge taking place at 12 noon. Immediately following is the “Dash for the Cash,” live music, delicious food and more.
We hope you enjoy ringing in the New Year, and that you have a great start to 2020! When ready to achieve your Lake Martin real estate goals in 2020, give us a call, the Haynie Team! We’re here and ready to help!
Becky Haynie, Associate Broker / Realtor
Lake Martin Realty