How are you ringing in 2019 at Lake Martin this year? If you need ideas, The Haynie Team is here to help! We’ve collected details on a few local events, take a look:
1. Make reservations at SpringHouse for a special New Year’s Eve dinner! Cocktail hour will begin at 6 p.m. with champagne and a raw bar. Guests will be seated for dinner at 7 p.m. Dinner will be served family style at community tables, so maybe you’ll even make some new friends! Cost is $100 per person.
2. Copper’s Grill at Stillwaters is hosting a New Year’s Eve Party with a special menu and party with DJ Marky Mark. Enjoy a four-course plated dinner, open bar from 6-9 p.m., champagne toasts, party favors, dancing and more. Tickets cost $85 for nonmembers and $70 for members.
3. Dixie Red is celebrating New Year’s Eve at The Rodeo Club at Lake Martin Event Center in Dadeville this year. Enjoy live music from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. Tickets only cost $10! Enjoy party favors, champagne for toasting and plenty of merriment.
4. Lake Martin Young Professionals are hosting New Year’s Eve Casino Night at The Mill Two Eighty in Alexander City on Dec. 31, beginning at 7:30 p.m. Tickets cost $50, which get you $1,000 for casino games, live music, food and a champagne toast. Cash bar will be on site.
5. You could always throw a party at your Lake Martin home and celebrate with close friends, family and neighbors! Hang out outside with a fire pit and lake views, watch the ball drop on the TV, play games, set up a cocktail bar, have a countdown at midnight with party favors, etc. You host, you make the rules!
6. Coming up in the New Year, mark your calendar for the YP Polar Plunge at Kowaliga Restaurant on Jan. 19! Walk, run or dive into chilly Lake Martin in the dead of winter. Then warm up in the tent and enjoy music, fun and games, along with food and drink specials from Kowaliga.
What are you doing to celebrate NYE next week at Lake Martin? As your Lake Martin real estate team, we hope you enjoy ringing in the New Year and coming up with fun New Year’s resolutions!
If it is your resolution to accomplish Lake Martin real estate market goals in 2019, whether as a buyer, seller or both, we are here to help. Contact us to ask questions about the market or to get started on the process. The sooner you begin, the sooner you will succeed with your resolution! Make this the year your Lake Martin real estate dreams become a reality!
Becky Haynie, Associate Broker / Realtor
Lake Martin Realty